Here are private commissions we have done for a handful of customers:
- The mermaid and sailor illustration is of a client's children.
- Rosa the Riveter for a woman named Rosa who sells rivets. We used the company colors, name, slogan...
- Fred the Caribou was created for a t-shirt.
- The little ballerina and firefighter was a commission based off Catherine's previous ballerina illustration.
- The Viking women was a commission for a group of women promoting diversity among their fitness group.
- The head with gears is a design we created for a college lab.
- The two fox illustrations are using the client's children's drawings (influenced by Song of the Sea and requested to be in the style).
- The Justice League family portrait was a commission for a family.
- Poison Ivy was a commission of a woman's friend dressed as Posion Ivy.
- The superhero couple was a commission for a couple dressed as Wonder Woman and Captain America.
To request a commission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com